Friday 8 January 2016

My 2016 weight loss update !!! I'm a Food Snob now!

This blog is suppose to be my testimonial to weight loss. My update for 2016? Well I've successfully kept my weight down. It has not been as easy as I thought. There's some ups and downs as you could have imagine. I love traveling & that's the one that sabotage any weight loss program.

But I've learn not to "overeat" anything  unless it's super EXPENSIVE or super DELICIOUS. See... if it's too expensive, I probably cant afford it anyway ....lol... so I'm pretty safe there. As for delicious food, I've developed into a "bloody food snob" (as my friends call me) .... thus very difficult to please, ..... that way, I rarely will over eat. Brilliant isn't it?

10 comments:

  1. Good idea, smart !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a food snob too. Only eat freshly prepared food, organic if possible. I recommend that. It's healthier & it goes along way.
    Cheers everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Poppy, I want to be a food snob too! But I'm more of a garbage kind of person. I eat everything, people encourage that, as it's 'good' meaning i'm not choosy. I even eat what's left-overs from what others don't want. Again it's 'good' -, I don't waste food.

    Now I'm over weight & these people still said it's ok, as fat people are "happy". I'm so fed-up with these people. HELP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suki: Eating everything is a habit. Like all habits , can be changed. Just tell yourself, you just want to eat delicious food. Since there's not many of that around, you'll definitely eat lesser:)) Of course you need to be selective, that's how it works. You need to be so selective & also "waste" all the left-overs....lol... good luck :))

      Delete
    2. But to some people everything taste good, like that how ????

      Delete
    3. Like that grow fat & be happy ...lol..

      Delete
  4. This only works if you have a budget. If you dont ....
    Look at all the rich people- all so fat ...lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not true, many rich people are slim, especially celebrities.
      I read some of their interviews before. Many claim they never had been "full" before, since they attain fame- I was thinking- so sad, so much money & cant eat anything :(

      Delete
    2. If I make as much money as them I don't mind not eating so much ....haha...

      Delete