Saturday 14 September 2013

Panbesy Day 2 : felt dry mouth & a still a bit of hunger

Did my fats melt away????

Well first day , that's yesterday went by ok... by mid morning I experience the first of the normal symptoms DRY mouth. It's not thirsty , just dry mouth. Funny. Should I drink lots of water, but I was thinking if I drink too much, wouldn't I be bloated full of water- that's no good right? So I sipped some water.

By lunch, I felt hungry, so I go for lunch. Funny, after a bit of food I don't feel like eating anymore... yay...... so I stop!

Dinner, felt hungry again, Ate a bit & stop. Same feeling as lunch,  don't know whether it's because mum's cooking is so bad or the panbesy is taking effect, I think both :).     Dad said mum should go for cooking classes, but I was thinking NO please!!! What if she come back really good & all of us can't stop eating as a result??? Wouldn't that spoil all our diet plans???

I could sleep quite well ...yay....
Panbesy to get rid of my fats  !!!!

DAY 2 of Panbesy

Morning pop a panbesy & ate half boiled eggs & coffee (black /half sugar) - that's all. I wasn't hungry (happy!!!) .

My mum saw my panbesy & ask what it is? Thought of telling her, it is 'only' a supplement but in the end told the truth. Was expecting some scolding & lecture but she just stare at me ...hmmm... really odd. The moment is kind of like suspended in some twilight zone, if you know what I mean.

Then I was surprised at what she said next , she ask me for 1 panbesy!!!!!!...LOL....
Tell you it's damn funny! I explain the possible side effects etc... & the look on her face seems to be telling me to "just shut-up & pass the pill ". So I did ! Well you are suppose to do what your parents tell you to, right? ...lol.....

4 comments:

  1. I also feel a bit hungry after the pill, but many people say that they don't feel hungry, so is this normal????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's normal, different people react differently- some feel no hunger some still feel hunger, but don't need to eat so much anymore, like me:D

      Delete
  2. I am currently taking phetermine too(mine is called redusa,it works similiar as panbsey) i suffered from dry month, loss of appeptite too...it is quite weird that a little bit food can fill me up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel that way too with panbesy, guess that's how these meds works :))

      Delete