Sunday 22 September 2013

Duromine Day 10: I'm officially 3.5 kg lighter after 10 days of duromine

I weigh myself this morning before school. As of today, I'm officially 3.5 kg lighter after 10 days. I can't tell you is hard because it's not. The Panbesy & duromine really helps in regulating my food intake. So it almost seems like not much of an effort. Crazy isn't it?

But it's not as easy for everyone. Some girls do have side effects. But not me !!!!

Duromine is super effective !
I'm SUPER happy.

My mum has lost 4kg!

Maybe she has more fats to lose that's why it's faster. I've not seen her happier.  She making tonic soup for us tonight because she said we have to take something very tonic to counteract the medicine haha... Whatever.... her soup always taste good- not her food though :)
Later for lunch I'll be having salmon salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment