Monday 16 September 2013

Duromine Day 4 : I lost 1.5kg, mum lost 1kg on duromine - Yay !!!!

Day 4:
I could sleep Ok last night, must be getting used to the duromine!

When I went home yesterday after school, my mum had bought a brand new weighing machine. I stepped on it & guess what.... I lost 1.5kg!!!! ....... Mum lost 1 kg (WOW!!!!) She's really happy!

This morning I don't feel hungry, so I ate some oatmeal & coffee. Mum ate nothing, she's very hyped up now on losing all the weight she has accumulated through the years!

 I heard her last night on the phone with her friend, she's telling her friend about this duromine thingie- Boy... hope her friend don't come over & demand me to hand over more of my duromine....lol... !

I'll be having  yau tau fu soup for lunch later. Online friends recommend this highly. It's nutritional & non-fattening.

2 comments:

  1. do you able to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I could sleep after my body got used to it :)

      Delete