Thursday 19 September 2013

Duromine Day 7: I lost another 1 kg :)

Day 6 & Day 7 of Duromine


I lost another 1kg (applause !!!!!!)

Yesterday I only had a sandwich for lunch but went out for seafood diner with family.  My dad's friends came to visit from Thailand so .....

They ate & I starred at my favorite crab- I don't even feel like eating!! Very proud of my persistence! Mum ate a tiny crab leg....lol....



Today hmmm... I'm running out of ideas of food to eat! Maybe some wanton noodle soup??? All my friends were amused by my weight loss program now. My gfs have started eating like me, lighter & healthier for lunch.
Not bad huh?
Will be going for my yoga class after school. They said yoga is the best form of exercise. It helps with your circulation & not strenuous - so wont make you hungry:)

14 comments:

  1. The crab leg so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those huge king crab legs !!! yum !

      Delete
    2. with melted butter???? heavenly !!!!

      Delete
    3. Melted butter like heavenly fattening too !!!

      Delete
    4. Butter super shiok but super flattening :(

      Delete
    5. which is more flattening cheese or butter?

      Delete
  2. I stop eating butter & cheese for a week now! Feel like taking these medication to help with weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did right, butter though is probably the tastiest thing on earth is really fattening :) So you going to doc to get?

      Delete
    2. Disagree... chocolate is the tastiest thing in this world....LOL.....

      Delete
    3. I love my KFC ....lol......

      Delete
    4. I love chocolate too, but now that I'm on panbesy, got no mood even to take my fave chocolate- awesome!!!

      Delete
    5. Love laksa- that's like super fattening !!! sob...sob....

      Delete
    6. I'm hooked on love letters now !

      Delete