Sunday 15 September 2013

Duromine Day 3 -My first 30mg Duromine, not bad guys!!!!

Lucky last night after I sign off, I could sleep. Today I'm flesh as a daisy !
Since mum took my panbesy I start my 3rd day with the 30mg duromine.
So far nothing major happened...lol... BUT this time, I do not feel hungry at all. That's really weird. I'm the kind that always think of eating!!! Anyway I welcome this change.

I feel slimmer this morning I'm serious, ask mum to buy a new weighing machine later.
By the way she took one of my duromine ( remember I only hv 3 panbesy !!!).

She's making porridge for dinner later- every one at home will be accompanying 2 of us on our diet...lol...

I took oatmeal for breakfast & will be taking fish soup later for lunch :)




1 comment:

  1. The picture looks so yummy...haha... makes me hungry ! How to lose weight like that?

    ReplyDelete