Tuesday 17 September 2013

Duromine Day 5, is making me hunger- FREE ...lol...

Today is Day 5 of my weight loss program on Panbesy & Duromine.

Today I'm officially not hungry at all. Now is lunchtime & everyone is out for lunch. Me?  Don't feel like eating at all. Drinking Milo...lol....

How's my weight loss progress???? Dad scolded me for weighing myself every half an hr last night! He said if I do that one more time, he's going to throw it away...lol... It's driving him NUTS for some reason. So I don't have a number yet, will weigh myself when I get home!

Mum is doing really well. Her face slim down - very obvious now! She's like  super tech-savvy , took a shot of herself & send it to her friend to show off her slimmer face!  Now, this friend cant wait to see Dr Keith Ong. Lucky... for me! For a moment there, I thought she might request me to give up more of my duromines...haha... Anyway those 2 are seeing dr tm, getting their own supply of duromine .

No comments:

Post a Comment